Friday 8 May 2015

VELVET TEDDY REVIEW...

Hi Internet, it's been a long time... I'm a crappy blogger I know! I don't even have an excuse, I have nothing to blame. But I'm back!
I am obsessed with Mac lipsticks and have only just started building my collection. My first lipstick was Velvet Teddy which I got for Christmas from my parents. It's so perfect. It's the perfect brown toned nude matte. 
Kylie Jenner's rumoured lip colour too... Honestly out of my collection so far it's my favourite. It stays on literally for hours even when you eat and drink! It's just...amazing!
Honestly I've recommended it to soooo many people! It's a universal colour and will suit any skin tone. For me, this product is 10/10! Everyone go buy it right now! And for £15.50 the price isn't bad for what you're paying for!
Sincerely, Hollie x

No comments:

Post a Comment