Tuesday 10 February 2015

10 FACTS ABOUT ME...

Hi Internet, seeing as I'm new to the blog scene I thought it would be good to introduce myself properly and tell you 10 facts about me! If I can think of 10...

One...
I recently passed my driving test with 2 minors!! Woooo! I cried and grabbed my examiners arm, probably thought I was a psycho and it was best to pass me rather than see me again. Sadly now all of the money I earn goes on insurance and petrol... I'm getting old *cry*. 

Two...
I found out today that Berlin is in Germany... Not Ireland. I failed geography 3 times at GCSE don't judge me. But I did only find out on educating Joey Essex, which shows a lot.

Three...
In 2013 I won an award for most caring young person and was lucky enough to meet Prince Harry! He's so fit! 

Four...
I use to swim competitively when I was 10 but gave it up when my friend, who I swam with, got put into a higher class and I didn't. I'm aware how bratty that is.

Five...
Let's pretend I'm not struggling already...
I crashed my car 4 days, yes 4 days, after my driving test by reversing into a wall. Brilliant. Nice one Hollie. I then had to pay for like £300 of damage done. Fabulous x

Six...
I'm still obsessed with 5 seconds of summer. Just when I think I've come out of the pre-teen band phase, turns out I haven't. I've seen them live 7 times and met them 2 times. I did stalk them to their hotel but let's not mention that...

Seven...
My bestfriends now are people I didn't even know at senior school. And I'm happier than I've been in ages. So if anyone is stressing about friends in senior school, college will show you who your real friends are. I now have the best friends in the world and a boyfriend. How did that happen?

Eight...
So I work at McDonald's. Which I find extremely embarrassing. And the strange thing is, I don't actually mind it. I mean the pays not great and I hate the actual job, but the people are great! I've met amazing people through working there! McCrew!

Nine...
I'm from Essex and I met Charlie from The Only Way Is Essex in morrisons. I cried and was shaking like a lunatic. It's probably the most embarrassing thing I've ever done. And there's a lot of embarrassing things.

Ten...
I can't drink the bottom of drinks. It's weird, I know. Even if I'm not sharing a drink and I've bought it fresh, I cannot drink the bottom bit. I'm terrified of drinking back wash! Even if it is my own.

So I hope you all feel like you know a bit more about me and how weird I am. Tell me something about yourself in the comments or tweet me @sincerelyhblog until next time Internet

Sincerely, Hollie x



No comments:

Post a Comment